Off the back of our 16th AGM, publishing the Annual Report for 2019 online and then sharing our Quarter 2 and 3 of 2020 – Domino Updates (see other blogs), we have launched our “Art of Giving” Campaign in these final 6 weeks of 2020.
The intention is that it will ignite the passion and purpose within YOU, empower you to respond wisely and responsibly for sustainability’s sake over this period and into 2021, as well as share love with those in your networks to do the same!
Over the next month and a half we will share Social Media posts and Blog articles with meaningful community centric resources like:
- Creating a Culture of Giving;
- What to do if you find an abandoned baby?;
- Tips for continued active learning;
- What super good foods sustain vulnerable families;
- How to give responsibly and much more …
In turn you can play your part in the #DominoEffect
- Share this page with your friends to increase our online awareness so they can get our news too … Sign up with email@example.com
- Tell people you know about The Domino Foundation and the work we do so they can engage too
- Click here for the 7 super simple donation options (Credit Card, Zapper, EFT/Cash Deposit, Debit Order, Pay Pal, Bequest Codicil or donations in kind) make giving easy for everyone
- If we get a R100 a month from each person reading this page would be amazing or refer us to your corporate CSI Business/Foundation Funding Division
- Trust these meaningful ways will inspire hope and joy in your heart. Please follow us online and #StayConnected
Share your happiness …
In the spirit of the ART of giving – this beautiful painting is called “Happiness” and was painted by the talented local Durban artist Tonya Seiler. She has donated this exuberant art piece to us as a Fundraiser for our Babies Home and Early Childhood Development Programme.
So if you would like to assist us to run an online auction please contact our Marketing Storyteller Karen Brokensha