1. ON-SITE CHALLENGE AT DOMINO: CENTENARY CHALLENGE
This year, we are wanting to celebrate Madiba’s 100th in a special way and we are challenging everyone to bring along as many items as possible from our wish list below, and drop it off on Wednesday 18 July to fill our CENTENARY MARKER.
Book the time slot that best suits you and your team and secure your spot by purchasing your tickets for R100.00 per person. Tickets will give you entry to our Madiba Market where your team of 10 will also tackle a 670m activity course, while moving through various Interact Points to engage each of the programmes at Domino and to fill the centenary marker with the items you have collected.Teams can purchase drinks and snacks from our refreshment stalls and Wors roll stands.
Time slots are hourly from 09h00 – 13h00 and can be booked through Lisa Doyle (email email@example.com)
Check out this video for more details:
HOW IT WORKS:
– R100 per person to purchase your Mandela Day tickets and book your time slot. (R1000 per team of 10)
– You will receive your wish lists for items to collect
– Send off the internal communication email to your team to encourage the collection drive throughout the month leading up to Mandela Day.
– Bring cash/Zapper, your tickets, the mountain of collected items and the GEES! on Wednesday 18 July.
– Book your time slot by contacting Lisa via email firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 031 563 9605. You will be sent a confirmation letter with further instructions and necessary details.